what will happen after the exam? did you already had your medical or contract?
Whats the name of the employer or hospital and their salary offer?
after the exam is the interview... they will ask you questions in relation to your line of work (ex. ER, Dialysis, MS, ENT, etc.)... also they will check your original documents while they interview you... there were 3delegates during my interview... some sort of a panel interview... then when you pass the interview they will tell you the salary offer... and then the agency will contact you for the briefing (ex. job offer, how many months of waiting, etc.)... The employer is in the private sector... We really dont know where they will assign us... i guess it will depend on your area of work...
The set up is like this... We will apply in an agency here in the philippines... This agency has a counterpart agency in Kuwait... Lets say for example...
1. Kuwait International (Kuwait-based Agency) has a job order from private/public hospitals for 300 nurses from all areas
2. Kuwait International (Kuwait-based agency) will contact Philippine international (Philippine-based agency) that they have an offer for 300 nurses
3. Philippine International (Philippine-based agency) will market the job order to Filipino nurses
4. Filipino Nurses will apply in Philippine International (Philippine-based agency)
5. Philippine International (Philippine-based agency) will inform Kuwait International (Kuwait-based agency) that they already have applicants for the position
6. Kuwait International (Kuwait-based Agency) in cooperation with Kuwait's Ministry of Health (licensing body) will conduct exam and interview in the Philippines
7. Applicants who passed the exam and interview will be given a briefing by Philippine International (Philippine-based agency)
8. Kuwait International (Kuwait-based Agency) will inform private/public hospitals that they already have the 300 nurses
9. Public/private hospitals in Kuwait will give the job offer and visa for the 300 nurses...
So, there are 2 agencies involved in the process... One is a philippine-based agency and their counterpart in Kuwait... The placement fee is 1month salary...
Hope my explanation is ok... =)