It is currently Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: placement fee
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 10:33 am 
Hi! Could anyone tell me how much is the placement fee in Hong Kong and in Taiwan?? Thanks

Post subject: taiwan
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2004 2:05 pm 
In taiwan, the placement fee is 80,000 up to 120,000. It depends on the agency here and company in Taiwan.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:53 am 
im working here for 5 yrs now! yung unang alis ko...30 thousang pesos lng placement fee ko..then nung na rehired ako ng company namin, tumaas uli ang placement fee wowwww kakainis nga eh ang laki ng tinaas nya...80 thousand po yun! and now ive heard na tumaas ulit sabi nung mga fren ko...cguro mag prepare ka ng 100 thousand! Gud luck sayo :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:42 am 
Regular

A friend of mine who's in Taiwan paid P75,000 with no overtime and I heard that PF could reach up to P 120,00 (quite a rip off I reckon), not to include the "other" fees.

Another friend who's now working as a caregiver, she shelled out around P 50,000 for Taiwan.

It depends on the agents and their appetite.

Post subject: agency
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:22 pm 
sang agency kya the best

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:22 am 
Neophyte

yay ang tataas naman ng mga placement fee :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:04 pm 
excuse me lang po.. ang placement fee ay equivalent di ba sa one month salary mo for that job offer sa abroad? am i right?

In other words, kung engineer ang magiging work mo, then 80thousand ang swledo mo, then ito rin ang amount na ibabayad mo sa agency, right?

Ito ang nakalagay sa POEA website eh.
Di naman yata makatarungan kung caregiver ka tapos 30 thousand sweldo mo per month, and ang placement fee mo ay 80 thousand...
sobra yun ha..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:29 pm 
Neophyte

oo nga pala noh, nakalagay sa handbook.. buti na lang na metion nyo po :D baka naman ung sinasabing 100k eh lahat lahat na un pero malaki pa rin

Post subject: Re: placement fee
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:37 pm 
Neophyte

carmireal wrote:
Hi! Could anyone tell me how much is the placement fee in Hong Kong and in Taiwan?? Thanks

Can we stop patronizing agencies that charge placement fees?

Alam niyo kasalanan din natin kung bakit ang baba ng tinigin sa atin ng mga Arabo eh, because we pay to get a job. The white folks here in Saudi get everything for free! Free plance ticket. Free education for the kids. Paid vacation for the whole family! Saan ka pa.

Pero here's the good news, there are companies out there that do not see a person according to their skin color. All you got to do is look for the right company. There are some agencies in the Philippines that carry a good number of Fortune 500 companies - these are agencies that do not charge any fees. (Please check for the list in the Agency Review under the main Forum Index.)

Again I say this, no to placement fee!

Cheers,

TD

Post subject: Re: agency
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:38 pm 
Neophyte

anna wrote:
sang agency kya the best

Anna,

Basta yung mga hindi nagcha-charge ng placement fee. Period.

TD

Post subject: What?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:17 am 
carmireal wrote:

"anyone"- is this for real?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:12 pm 
Neophyte

marami talagang agency ang over-charging at inaabuso ang kabaitan ng mga applicants pero take note that the placement fee na binabayad ng mga applicants ay de lang sa agency napupunta lalo na taiwan at hongkong.

Malaking percentage ng placement fee sa taiwan at hongkong ay binabayad sa broker's fee. And this recruitment practice ay de lang ginagawa sa pinas pati na rin sa ibang countries.

Kung gusto mong iwasan ang placement fee, isang option dito ay DIRECT HIRE sa POEA. $100 dollars lang fee. But ang isa sa mga risk nito ay wala kang hahabulin just in case magkaroon ka ng problema sa bansang iyong pinagtratrabahuan.

Thanks. Opinyon ko lang po.

===================

Manpower BlogsSuperman's Memorabilia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:26 pm 
Neophyte

michaelstar wrote:
Kung gusto mong iwasan ang placement fee, isang option dito ay DIRECT HIRE sa POEA. $100 dollars lang fee. But ang isa sa mga risk nito ay wala kang hahabulin just in case magkaroon ka ng problema sa bansang iyong pinagtratrabahuan.

Thanks. Opinyon ko lang po.

===================

Manpower BlogsSuperman's Memorabilia

Mike,

I beg to disagree. Please read the POEA rule book. The said agency's mandate is to uphold the welfare of the Filipino workers abroad.

If you have a legitimate case, you can file this at the NLRC and the employer or POEA will be forced to compensate you for whatever damages or loss of income you have encountered during your term overseas.

I believe you are a Recruitment Consultant assuming from the link on your signature? Please, you have a public trust to uphold - let's be careful with the information we share here. As a consultant, your job here is to give legitimate and sound advice to our kababayans who are sincerely seeking opportunities abroad.

Regards,

TD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:23 am 
Neophyte

TempleDoorkeeper wrote:
carmireal wrote:

Alam niyo kasalanan din natin kung bakit ang baba ng tinigin sa atin ng mga Arabo eh, because we pay to get a job. The white folks here in Saudi get everything for free! Free plance ticket. Free education for the kids. Paid vacation for the whole family! Saan ka pa.

Pero here's the good news, there are companies out there that do not see a person according to their skin color. All you got to do is look for the right company. There are some agencies in the Philippines that carry a good number of Fortune 500 companies - these are agencies that do not charge any fees. (Please check for the list in the Agency Review under the main Forum Index.)

Cheers,

TD

sa saudi ka din pala... itong agency namin... problemado kami... alang payslip na ibinibigay sa amin pag sahod...andami pang kaltas, sensya na bago lang kami dito sa riyad... BAGONG naloko na naman ng Zahran agency... sana ma ban ito sa pilipinas.. daming alingas ngas.. ang pag kakaalam namin ala ng babawasin... free food pag naka duty ka.. pero di naman natupad yan....ang daming mga privelages na binigay sa amin sa pinas... di lahat natupad.. and the worst is.. peke un pinirmahang contract sa pinas... pinapirma kami ng bago dito...sana naman makarating ito sa kinauukulan :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:12 pm 
Neophyte

shin2x wrote:
TempleDoorkeeper wrote:
carmireal wrote:

Cheers,

TD

sa saudi ka din pala... itong agency namin... problemado kami... alang payslip na ibinibigay sa amin pag sahod...andami pang kaltas, sensya na bago lang kami dito sa riyad... BAGONG naloko na naman ng Zahran agency... sana ma ban ito sa pilipinas.. daming alingas ngas.. ang pag kakaalam namin ala ng babawasin... free food pag naka duty ka.. pero di naman natupad yan....ang daming mga privelages na binigay sa amin sa pinas... di lahat natupad.. and the worst is.. peke un pinirmahang contract sa pinas... pinapirma kami ng bago dito...sana naman makarating ito sa kinauukulan :(

This is a good case of labor malpractice. I have not a single doubt that you can win a case in Saudi Arabia or more in the Philippines.

Just a tip. All agencies are required to place a bond for their license to be activated at the POEA. Should you have a strong case, you will be awarded accordingly by the POEA with what is stipulated in the contract signed in the Philippines. They will pull the money out of the excrow account, and dispense it to those who were abused.

You can file a case either in the National Labor Relations Commission or POEA against Zahran. In KSA, seek the assistance at our Embassy first. If that doesn't work, seek a soft hearted Saudi lawyer. There are some who are willing to take up the burden of abused Filipinos.

God bless!

TD