It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:28 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:32 pm 
Neophyte

Hello, I need some advice for all of you guys. I am sure all of you are aware of the process here in the phils. I am speaking of the visa process either working or tourist. I was planning to cross country. I have in mind either Hongkong/Chia/Macau. Ang gagawi ko gaito. I have my passport,need to visit either hongkong/china/or macau.Then hindi na po ako balik ng pinas instead mag hanap nalang po ako ng work dun sa 3 bansa na pede ko puntahan.

Is it possible?After a year siguro pwede na ako mag cross country like canada or US. Please help me naman po.

Thanks in advance

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:07 pm 
Neophyte

for a tourist that would depends on how many days they will allow you stay on those country you are mentioning i have been there as tourist, some one is lucky if they will give you more than 15 days of stay, & its not possible to cross to canada coming from there,canda is not like philipine which is malaysia is a back door & so easy to cross.

dystonic wrote:
Hello, I need some advice for all of you guys. I am sure all of you are aware of the process here in the phils. I am speaking of the visa process either working or tourist. I was planning to cross country. I have in mind either Hongkong/Chia/Macau. Ang gagawi ko gaito. I have my passport,need to visit either hongkong/china/or macau.Then hindi na po ako balik ng pinas instead mag hanap nalang po ako ng work dun sa 3 bansa na pede ko puntahan.

Is it possible?After a year siguro pwede na ako mag cross country like canada or US. Please help me naman po.

Thanks in advance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:07 pm 
Neophyte

Thank you for the response. What if i will not join the group tour instead i will apply a tourist any of the country i've metioned,if necessary. Then pag dating ko dun d po muna ako uwi ng pinas,sa halip mag hanap ako ng work dun. Possible ba yun?

Then kapag sinuwerte at nakahanp po ako ng work dun. Let say a ag stay ako ng 1 year dun. Pede na ba ako mag apply sa Canada or US?

I really need some assistance. GOD SPEED

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:52 am 
Regular

mahirap yang plano mo pare. Even if you make it to any of those 3 countries and get a job there, yang plano mong mag cross country to the USA or Canada is almost certain to fail. Mahirap pasukin ang mga bansang yan kahit saan ka pang bansa mag originate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:51 pm 
Neophyte

Thank you guys for all the feedback. thats why i consulted the forum first before making any final decision. Atleast ngayon alam ko na na d rin pala uubra yun.

Mabuhay kayo. GOD BLESS where ever you are guys!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:25 pm 
Neophyte

dystonic, I don't know if you're a male or female. If you're a female, ang pinaka madali and legitimate is be a DH sa Hongkong. Huwag ka na mag tourist, since many agencies here in the Philippies are looking for DH to Hongkong. You are correct, after a year or two, madali ka nang mag apply for Canada. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:14 am 
Neophyte

Sir, I am a Male caregiver so as Physical Therapist graduate. I wonder if theres a position for male like me at HK. As far as i am concern they focus more on female applicants.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:42 am 
Regular

dystonic wrote:
Sir, I am a Male caregiver so as Physical Therapist graduate. I wonder if theres a position for male like me at HK. As far as i am concern they focus more on female applicants.

PT ka pala. Mag apply ka na lang sa US. For sure alam mo kung ano ang rquirements para maka pag work as PT sa US.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:21 pm 
Neophyte

Hmm..Im aware of that, If i have all the requirements why not. Thats why i shift into another field, then after sometimes proceed to my profession..

GOD BLESS