It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:34 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:03 am 
Offline
Neophyte

Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:58 pm
Posts: 27
Any information sa muhayl national hospital near Abha? ok lang ba magwork dito?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:40 pm 
Offline
Neophyte

Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:16 am
Posts: 16
i am curious about this hospital myself. Sabi nila, it's a national hospital, meaning, own by saudi government pero wala akong feedback na naririrnig tungkol sa hospital na 2.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 am 
Offline
Neophyte

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Posts: 75
maricar075 wrote:
i am curious about this hospital myself. Sabi nila, it's a national hospital, meaning, own by saudi government pero wala akong feedback na naririrnig tungkol sa hospital na 2.



ako din nagtatanong about muhayl national hospital wala naman nag-reply? :???:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:40 pm 
Offline
Neophyte

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Posts: 75
barbieson wrote:
maricar075 wrote:
i am curious about this hospital myself. Sabi nila, it's a national hospital, meaning, own by saudi government pero wala akong feedback na naririrnig tungkol sa hospital na 2.



ako din nagtatanong about muhayl national hospital wala naman nag-reply? :???:


interview ko na bukas for this hospital...wala pa akong idea about this one pero sabi it's a private hospital...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 141
barbieson wrote:
barbieson wrote:
maricar075 wrote:
i am curious about this hospital myself. Sabi nila, it's a national hospital, meaning, own by saudi government pero wala akong feedback na naririrnig tungkol sa hospital na 2.



ako din nagtatanong about muhayl national hospital wala naman nag-reply? :???:


interview ko na bukas for this hospital...wala pa akong idea about this one pero sabi it's a private hospital...

O

sang agency kayo? Pwed ba male nurse dito?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:34 am 
Offline
Neophyte

Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 7:20 pm
Posts: 75
di ko alam kung pwede male nurses! sa msl stars ang agency ko.. any feedback about this agency? please>>>>


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 am 
Offline
Regular

Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Posts: 141
musta ang interview mo dito?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group