It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:57 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: hepa b concern!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:32 am 
Neophyte

Gud day mga kababayan!!!!

ok na sana lahat kaso ng e remidical ako sa dubai ng company ko sa dubai na confirm na mayroon akong hepa b, sa totoo lng naman kasi lam ko ng mayron ako nito na hindi ko rin alam kung saan ko nakuha ito, sa family ko dalawa kami ng kapatid kong babae. i've known this since wanna enroll sa college to take up nautical, so sabi ng teacher doon i better take another carrer so i did. so i choose computer engineering as my career instead. i went to dubai last 2007 to look for the greener pasture, don ang daming paghihirap na naranasan until nakapasok ako sa magandang company, they even hired me despite they layoff others. i went home home and waited my employment visa in the philippines. i undergo medical and of course i am positive in hepa b but the doctor issued the certification and even stated that i am fit to work. i returned to dubai hoping that everything will work fine, after a week in the office they require me for blood test and it shows there, so they wanted to make it sure and they confirmed it to 3 laboratories so of course it was really positive. the company that hired me in the middle of global crises wanted to repatriate me as soon as possible. it was the most painful in my entire life, all my dreams, my sacrifices, my hopes lost. so unfair what happen to the people like me who have hepa b? i am responsible enough not to infect others. is there still a chance that i can be work aboard? please help guys where i can work on the country that accept workers with hepa b.... please...

Post subject: Re: hepa b concern!!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:29 pm 
Senior

saang clinic sa pinas ka nagpa-medical? alam ko kasi pag hepa, automatic unfit agad.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:35 pm 
Guru

inday@ilo wrote:

ok na sana lahat kaso ng e remidical ako sa dubai ng company ko sa dubai na confirm na mayroon akong hepa b, sa totoo lng naman kasi lam ko ng mayron ako nito na hindi ko rin alam kung saan ko nakuha ito, sa family ko dalawa kami ng kapatid kong babae. i've known this since wanna enroll sa college to take up nautical, so sabi ng teacher doon i better take another carrer so i did. so i choose computer engineering as my career instead. i went to dubai last 2007 to look for the greener pasture, don ang daming paghihirap na naranasan until nakapasok ako sa magandang company, they even hired me despite they layoff others. i went home home and waited my employment visa in the philippines. i undergo medical and of course i am positive in hepa b but the doctor issued the certification and even stated that i am fit to work. i returned to dubai hoping that everything will work fine, after a week in the office they require me for blood test and it shows there, so they wanted to make it sure and they confirmed it to 3 laboratories so of course it was really positive. the company that hired me in the middle of global crises wanted to repatriate me as soon as possible. it was the most painful in my entire life, all my dreams, my sacrifices, my hopes lost. so unfair what happen to the people like me who have hepa b? i am responsible enough not to infect others. is there still a chance that i can be work aboard? please help guys where i can work on the country that accept workers with hepa b.... please...
...first of all inday@ilo welcome to this forum... it really hard to start with your case... kasi, I will be straight forward to you, marami na kasi talagang ng gaya sa 'yo ang pinauwi... siguro, the only thing that can lessen your burden is hindi isolated 'yung case mo - marami talaga ang ganyang cases... at hindi lang sa mga Pilipino nangyayari 'yon, pati na din sa ibang nationalities even belonging to progressive countries... the point is, batas kasi nila 'yon eh... wala tayong magagawa kungdi irespeto 'yon... maybe you are not aware of this, but even in Philippines, we have the same law regarding sa banning ng mga foreigners having contagious diseases... and as a Filipino, I totally agree that our government should be strict on this implementation... probably the same sentiment that these Emirates would feel for banning foreigners entering on their country with contagious diseases... and this is not all about how responsible the person is... but more on prevention thing and the extent of protection that their government is giving to their people...

...inday@ilo, I guess life would be more challenging on you, compares with us... and I do believe, once na nalagpasan mo 'yan, you accomplished more than what we had... I guess, this time, losing hope is not really an option... but trying to overcome your disadvantage should be your main agenda... I forgot the site where I found out that you can still work at home with your pc and yet your employer is in abroad... if I remember it right, they are those guys who do the animation thing... I even read that one of them has no legs (worsen than your situation), and yet he is earning more than what I'm earning in 2 months!... (once I stumble again that site, I'll pm it to you for you to reconsider everything)...

...anyway, the only assurance we can probably give to you as of now is, kung may malalaman kami na pupuwede ang kalagayan mo, we will let you know... but for the meantime, you have no choice but to move on... left those not so good memories (btw, panterica is correct, mabuti nga at nakita mo pa ang Dubai, 'yung iba talagang kahit 'yung disembarking section ng NAIA for departing passenger, hindi pa nakikita) and try to focus more on your talent and skills... sabi mo nga, kahit may recession na that time eh natanggap ka pa din at malaki pa ang offer... I’m sure you have an edge compare sa iba... and the same “edge” that will keep you going...

...'till then, and see you around here, habang naghihintay tayo ng para sa 'yo... I'm 100% sure that God is already making something for you...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 pm 
Guru

to inday@ilo, masakit man pero wala tayong magagawa dahil nasa rules/ law ng foreign country iyan at kahit nasa Pinas nga some company's they require you have medical exam at kapag meron nga contagious disease eh hindi nila tinatanggap. Auto Fail/ unfit to work agad.

Call Center sa Pinas na lang ngayon ang tumatanggap kahit may PTB or ganyang sakit ka. Pero naalala ko when I worked in call center at nung nag implement na mag medical lahat ng agent, marami na diagnosed ng mayroon PTB at Hepa B at yon nga nawalan ng work... :(

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:45 pm 
Neophyte

inday@ilo wrote:

Sorry to hear your fate.. tama si panterica at dark.. pag ang problema mo eh sa dugo lalot positive HEPA ka.. automatic deny agad yan for overseas. Marami case na gaya mo ang naging dahilan ng repatriation ng ilang OFW nung nasa Saudi pako.. yung iba nga sa Saudi na nila nakuha yung infection pero to no avail ala silang choice kundi ma-terminate sa work due to medical reason, nde mai-issue ang residence permit kung nde papasa ang blood test ng empleyado.

Hindi ako maka pagbigay ng payo sayo kung saan ka pwedeng maka pag work sa ngayon dahil na din sa big issue ang medical records mo. Isang malaking factor kasi ang medical fitness para mai-consider ka ng isang employer abroad.

But dont you worry, hindi naman lahat na naging OFW eh umunlad ang buhay... me opportunity kapa ding maging success ang buhay locally tibayan mo lang ang loob sa lahat ng laban and I'm sure marami ka nun... never na tumigil ang success sa buhay dahil lang sa sakit ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:44 pm 
Neophyte

maraming salamat sa in u. please inform me of those country na accept kahit mayroon hepa b.... :( :( :(

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:06 pm 
Senior

hi Inday! Haven't you tried to cure your Hepa B? Xe if that will always be the reason of not getting hired or mawalan ng trabaho, why not po seek medical advise? It's also good for your health na maging negative ka sa lahat ng sakit? (correct me if I'm wrong guys) ... did some research, hope it can help you ms. Inday..

How is hepatitis B diagnosed?

Hepatitis B is diagnosed through blood tests, which can also show if you have chronic hepatitis B or another type of hepatitis.

Your doctor may suggest getting a liver biopsy if chronic hepatitis B is suspected. A liver biopsy is a test for liver damage. The doctor uses a needle to remove a tiny piece of liver, which is then looked at with a microscope.

How is hepatitis B treated?

Hepatitis B usually is not treated unless it becomes chronic.

Chronic hepatitis B is treated with drugs that slow or stop the virus from damaging the liver. The length of treatment varies. Your doctor will help you decide which drug or drug combination is likely to work for you and will closely watch your symptoms to make sure treatment is working.

Drugs given by shots include

* interferon
* peginterferon

Drugs taken by mouth include

* lamivudine
* telbivudine
* adefovir
* entecavir

and most likely consult your Physician po. God help you...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:35 am 
Neophyte

nakaka lungkot isipin na no matter how much we wanted mag abroad para kumita ng mas maganda sa abroad di naman tayo pwede. just because we had hepa b (healthy carrier)

how things with you now inday@ilo?